At KDM Service Corporation, we know that picking a company you can believe in to perform AC repair in Tuscaloosa is important. We understand how important it is to find a reliable company that does fantastic work. We can help. Getting the answers to these questions can help you make a confident, informed decision.
- How long have you been in business? A company with years of experience that has long-term employees is often a good one.
- Is your company insured? Any expert that works in your home should possess liability insurance to guard you in the case of accidental damage or injury.
- What kinds of licenses and certifications do your technicians hold? A truly professional AC repair company will require their professionals to be licensed, certified, and require ongoing education and training of their experts to keep them up-to-date with industry trends and developments.
- Do you have any references you can offer? A dependable company that provides AC repair should have a number of references they’ll gladly provide you. Call these references and figure out all the details about AC repairs the prospective company has completed.
- Will you provide a written estimate? Be sure to get a written estimate so you can look at all the details involved with your AC repair. And remember, the cheapest estimate isn’t automatically the best estimate. Your detailed estimates should help you filter out companies you aren’t wanting to work with, no matter how inexpensive they are.
- Do your technicians have experience working on my system? You may want to ensure the company you go with has experience working on your brand of equipment, especially if there are any less-common features.
- Will my AC repairs be warrantied? Work that has a warranty is a no-brainer. If a company isn’t ok standing behind their work, you should move on.
If you’d like any more information about AC repairs and would like to review these questions with us, give KDM Service Corporation a call at 205-208-8090. We’re happy to help!