Don’t start your summer without a scheduled air conditioner tune-up from a KDM Service Corporation professional. We often don’t remember HVAC maintenance or never give it a sense of urgency, but regular air conditioner tune-ups can help your system perform, keeping you comfy and cool all season long. These annual tune-ups do more than just keep you cozy, too – they are also critical for your comfort and wallet.
What do tune-ups do for my home?
- Ensure energy efficiency – Services keep your air conditioner working as effectively as possible, therefore keeping your home more comfortable. Air conditioners are investments that need to routinely be upkept, just like any other investment, to ensure that you are receiving full benefits from it.
- Minimize need for repairs – These warmer months in Tuscaloosa are the worst time for an air conditioner to break. With annual system maintenance, you won’t have to worry about breakdowns or upkeep in the middle of the summer heat. Our experts can look for warnings and pinpoint issues for your air conditioner and caution you long before any troubles surface.
- Lower expenses – When your air conditioner is working at its best, you could detect a reduction in your energy bills throughout the year.
What will take place during an air conditioner tune-up?
- Refrigerant charge check – Refrigerant levels need to be just right for your air conditioner to be operating properly. Too little refrigerant can cause further wear on your system, and too much refrigerant will influence how your air cools. Technicians will always look at these levels during an air conditioner service and regulate things fittingly.
- Filter status check – Air conditioner filters should be changed according to the manufacturer’s recommendations, so the cleanliness of your filters will always be examined during a maintenance visit. Dirty filters cause your air conditioner to work harder than it needs to and can also make the air in your home to look and feel muddy.
- Coil check – Our professionals will check that no dust or other particles have accumulated on the outdoor or indoor coils of your system. This dust can cause air conditioners to use more energy than required and is crucial to be cleaned.
- System Operating Check – Our professionals will make sure that all moving parts of the air conditioner are working cohesively together.
Our professionals at KDM Service Corporation in Tuscaloosa offer top-notch and first-class air conditioner maintenance, whether it’s just a quick service or a full-on replacement. They are happy to answer any questions you have about your air conditioner at any time via 205-208-8090.