While your Lennox® heater can’t talk to you, it has a method to tell you about a furnace error.
Its control panel has double LED lights that can share a fault code. Subject to the malfunction, your heating system could show steady or flashing lights.
Though there are various simple heating repairs you can take care of without an expert, the majority of fixes are best handled by the professionals. When your furnace won’t kick on or give warm air, reach out to KDM Service Corporation at 205-208-8090 for expert furnace repair in Tuscaloosa.
Our experts will rapidly pinpoint and repair the breakdown, even if you don’t have a Lennox heating system. We can repair whichever kinds or models—and get the heat returned to your house quickly.
What Does the Flickering Light on My Heater Mean?
Your heater uses lights to flash code when it requires repairs. It also uses these lights to let you know it’s working correctly.
Regular function involves:
- Both lights flash slowly—heating system operating properly.
- Simultaneous fast flash—furnace is beginning to call for heat.
If you notice a solitary light flashing slowly and the other flashing quickly, your heater might be having a low flame signal. This can take place even when your furnace is working correctly. It indicates the flame sensing rod may have build-up or in the incorrect location on the burner. Reach out to us at 205-208-8090 for support.
Here are several other of the most typical problems for Lennox HVAC systems.
Heating System Will Not Kick On
Here are some of the light arrangements you may observe when your heater refuses to or keep operating. Most of these errors must be repaired by a technician, such as one from KDM Service Corporation.
- Both LED lights are off. This indicates your furnace might not have power. Look at the breaker box to confirm the furnace fuse hasn’t triggered. Try resetting the fuse if it is in the “off” area. If it promptly turns off after you reset it, don’t touch the breaker and call us at 205-208-8090.
- One light is solid and the other is flashing slowly. This implies the flame rollout switch is may be open. The component is a critical safety device that aids in stopping fires and carbon monoxide. You shouldn’t seek to repair this problem yourself.
- An individual light is flashing rapidly and the other is blinking slowly. This usually means power polarity has been reversed. Your furnace may have a wiring error that needs specialized support from KDM Service Corporation.
- The duo of lights are flashing slowly. This means your furnace’s blower motor probably isn’t working. This component circulates warm air from the heater into your space. We can assist in pinpointing what’s causing a problem with this component.
- A single light is flickering slowly and the other is flashing fast. This signifies your furnace might have insufficient voltage or a short circuit. Call our professionals at 205-208-8090 for support.
- One light is flickering on, on and off while the other blinks on, off, on. This signifies there might be a fault with your heater’s control panel or wiring. KDM Service Corporation can locate the fault and handle it.
- The duo of lights are using every other slow flickers. This indicates your heating system likely has a flame issue. There could be trouble with its gas supply, gas valve or ignitor control. Contact us at 205-208-8090 for help.
- One light flickers slowly while the other stays continuous. This often signifies your HVAC system’s limit switch is experiencing an error. The switch keeps your heater from getting too hot. Reach out to the experts at KDM Service Corporation for assistance.
Heater Blower Works But No Heat
Here’s what might be at fault when you hear your heating equipment’s blower fan working, but you aren’t receiving any warm air.
- The duo of lights are giving alternate rapid blinks. This signifies your furnace ignitor might not be working. This component kindles gas in your furnace to make heat and should be fixed by a technician from KDM Service Corporation.
Turn to Us for Expert Furnace Repair
When you need to have your heating system fixed quickly, trust the experts at KDM Service Corporation. Our techs will take care of the problem without delay and have your residence feeling cozy again in no time. Call us at 205-208-8090 or contact us online to get an appointment now.